MOVIE TRIVIAS: The Devil Wears Prada
1. What is the first thing Andy is doing at the beginning of the movie?
( ) a- Looking at newspaper articles
( ) b- Taking a shower
( ) c- Brushing her teeth ( ) d- Cleaning her room
2. What is the first thing Emily says to Andy, other than Andy's name?
( ) a- "What are you doing here?"
( ) b- "Quit!"
( ) c- "Who picked that out for you? Your grandmother?"
( ) d- "Human Resources has an odd sense of humor."
3. How does Emily describe Andy's bag?
( ) a- Foul ( ) b- Disgusting
( ) c- Hideous ( ) d- Ugly
4. What is the name of the publishing company that publishes "Runway"?
( ) a- Clarke-Elias ( ) b- Elias-Clarke
( ) c- Chris-Elliot ( ) d- Elliot-Chris
5. At one point in the film, Nate, Andy, Doug, and Lily are in a restaurant when Miranda calls Andy. Lily takes the phone and it is passed around the table until Andy grabs it from one of her three friends. Which one finally talks to Miranda?
( ) a- Doug ( ) b- Andy
( ) c- Lily ( ) d- Emily
6. Where does Miranda get her coffee from?
( ) a- Starbucks ( ) b- Border's Cafe
( ) c- Dunkin Donuts ( ) d- Tim Horton's
7. What is the name of Emily's friend?
( ) a- Sabrina ( ) b- Sandra
( ) c- Serena ( ) d- Shakira
8. Why is Miranda's flight from Miami to New York canceled?
( ) a- Terrorists ( ) b- One of the pilots was sick ( ) c- The plane had a broken wing
( ) d- A hurricane
9. Who is Patrice?
( ) a- A client of Miranda's ( ) b- A dog
( ) c- A cat ( ) d- A bird
10. What magazine does Andrea Sachs work for?
( ) a- Redbook ( ) b- Cosmopolitan
( ) c- Runway ( ) d- Seventeen
11. How does Miranda end all of her requests?
( ) a- Please go do it. ( ) b- See that you do it.
( ) c- Thank you. ( ) d- That's all.
12. What is "The Book"?
( ) a- A big notebook that has everything in it for the next issue
( ) b- Miranda's planner
( ) c- Miranda's current book she is reading
( ) d- The movie doesn't ever talk about it
13. What brand of coffee does Andrea get for Miranda?
( ) a- Barnie's
( ) b- She doesn't get coffee for Miranda
( ) c- Dunkin' Donuts ( ) d- Starbucks
14. What famous children's book does Miranda ask Andrea to get for her girls?
( ) a- American Girl ( ) b- Eragon
( ) c- Lord of the Rings ( ) d- Harry Potter
( ) a- London ( ) b- Paris
( ) c- Dublin ( ) d- Rome
16. What is Andrea's boyfriend's name?
( ) a- Irv ( ) b- Alex
( ) c- Nate ( ) d- Christian
17. Who is the actress who plays Andrea Sachs?
( ) a- Anne Hathaway ( ) b- Kirsten Dunst
( ) c- Kelly Clarkson ( ) d- Meryl Streep
18. Who tries to take Miranda's place as editor-in-chief at the end of the movie?
( ) a- Emily ( ) b- Nobody. She keeps her job.
( ) c- Andrea ( ) d-Jacqueline Follet
19. After Andrea quits the Runway job, who does she give all of her designer clothes to?
( ) a-No one. She keeps them. ( ) b- Nigel
( ) c-Emily ( )d- Miranda
( ) a- Puts the Book on the wrong table
( ) b- Listens to the twins
( ) c- Puts the dry cleaning in the wrong closet
( ) d- Talks to Miranda
21. After the incident with the book, Miranda decides to challenge Andy by asking her to bring the twins the unpublished manuscript of a certain book. What book is that?
( ) a- Eragon ( ) b-Harry Potter
( ) c- Inkheart ( ) d-Cirque du Freak
22. Why does Lily get mad at Andy?
( ) a- Andy says mean things to her.
( ) b- She catches Andy getting drunk.
( ) c- She catches Andy kissing Christian.
( ) d- She finds out Andy's going to Paris.
23. Who was originally going to become the President of James Holt International?
( ) a- Nigel ( ) b- Christian
( ) c- Jacqueline Follet ( ) d- Andy
24. Why does Andy quit her job at Runway?
( ) a- She doesn't quit; Miranda fires her.
( ) b- She realizes she hurt a lot of people, when Miranda told Andy she was just like her.
( ) c- She wants a better job.
( ) d- Her feelings are hurt by too many people and she can't take it anymore.
25. In the end, Nate becomes sous-chef at a restaurant in another city. What city is that?
( ) a- Miami ( ) b- Los Angeles
( ) c- Boston ( ) d- Chicago
26. What is the last word said in the film?
( ) a- "Andy." ( ) b- "Stop."
( ) c-"Go." ( ) d- "Boston."
27. What is the name of the Editor-in-Chief of Runway?
( ) a- Miranda Jacobson ( ) b-Maria Jacobson
( ) c-Maria Priestly ( ) d- Miranda Priestly
28. Who is the actress who plays the Editor-in-Chief of Runway?
( ) a- Meryl Streep ( ) b- Julie Andrews
( ) c- Glenn Close ( ) d- Lily Tomlin
29. Who helps Andrea Sachs, the new girl, fit in and become stylish?
( ) a- Her boss ( ) b- Patrick
( ) c- Nigel ( ) d- Emily
30. What are the names of the Editor-in-Chief's daughters?
( ) a- Emily and Elizabeth
( ) b- Hayley and Hannah
( ) c- Louisa and Lilly
( ) d- Caroline and Cassidy
31. What does Andrea really want to be?
( ) a- Journalist ( ) b- Teacher
( ) c- Computer Scientist ( ) d- Meteorologist
32. Andrea gets to go to London with her boss.
( ) a- True ( ) b- False
33. Who is the author of the book that this movie is based on?
( ) a- Lauren Weisberger
( ) b- Meg Cabot
( ) c- Julie Andrews Edwards
( ) d- Sarah Dessen
34. Andrea has to get her boss's coffee every morning at Starbucks.
( ) a- True ( ) b- False
35. What type of bag does Andrea give her friend, Lilly?
( ) a- Marc Jacobs ( ) b- Fendi
( ) c- Louis Vuitton ( ) d- Kate Spade